Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Good Day.

Today was such a good day.
I wore black pants and a sweater even outside.


I saw Michael Jackson AGAIN.
I very truly love Michael Jackson.
Everytime he came on the screen i couldn't help but smile.
The movie provides so much escapism, all except for Earth Song. This song brought me back to reality and made me a little sad about how the world is.
Everything about the movie is perfect.
Michael Jackson
The dancing
The music
All his ghetto graphic tees.
Those red pants
Blazers
The length
Also i can not get over how groovy the Jackson5 are.
My favorite songs in the movie were The Way You Make Me Feel. & They Don't really care about us.
But my favorite Michael Jackson song of all time is Man in the Mirror. Sometimes when i am having a bad day i sing that song in my head. 


I bought a yoga mat for my yoga class that im starting this week. I am real excited for it. I am mostly not really in shape at all right now....
 I also bought yoga pants. 
They are from the little girl section i think because when i got home and tried them on they were real funny looking,
bell bottom floods.


I found a great postcard. It made me laugh out loud. ill post a picture soon. It is titled how to live forever.


I found such a good vegan Starbucks drink. 
The only problem is it fried my tongue. 
Now i can hardly taste. 


I met a man on the bus who told me i had a beautiful smile. He started telling me about where he was from, Detroit. and how he has been married seven times and has fifteen kids... I really wanted to laugh at him but i was polite and just asked more questions.  Then when his stop came up he said to me, "Keep that beautiful smile. I really hope its not deceiving."


Then i decided to get off the bus and hitchhike the rest of the way home. A woman stopped to pick me up. She was from Portland and she was Vegan too. and she let me in on a lot of good things for my future Portland visits.


And now i have so much homework and work to do..

No comments: