Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The 1

1 is the loneliest number. 

Today i have had a lovely last day in Hawaii.
 The sun in shining and it is hot but i am still wearing sweats. 
I went to bed real late after having a real good conversation with Amy about homework, and home, and kissing fools. Amy is fun to talk with. and real smart. She is a lovely friend. 
Then i chose to go to sleep around 3:30 and woke up without an alarm at 9.
 Then i chose to do nothing with my body, and hide away in my dorm room for all hours of the morning.
 I've managed to amaze myself with how much i am packing.
 I have no room left to bring back gifts.
 I guess a new suitcase might be coming back. 


However, now that everything is packed and my homework is done and i desperately bored.
 So i chose to impose my presence on the book i am currently reading.
 Being able to just sit and read is real nice. 
My day has been filled with lazy goodness. 
 A lovely way to spend the day. 


No comments: