Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Friend

Dear Alyssa,
I am so glad that you have a blog. and you wrote in it three times. I miss you a lot. and i always think about that time i called you when i was in salt lake and you came all the way from your home in Mapleton to see me. Actually i think this happened two times. 
We have known each other for a whole year now. I remember when i met you on Halloween night, i was such a fool and i kept showing my bum to you. Then i secretly added you on faceboob. then we met and went to inkheart... the greatest movie ever filmed. 
I love being friends with A.P.

Alyssa in my moms shorts.

I went to St. George. with alyssa and d. and bella 

Emerald Suites. 

On our way.

Wild Things before they were cool.

1 comment:

anp said...

Oh this is a fine blog post. I'm thankful for you coming home on thanksgiving and I'm thankful and thats all.