Monday, November 9, 2009

The Mormonism.

I took my intro to mormonism midterm today.
It was maybe one of the hardest midterms i have had so far in college.
Luckily it was online, so i could have all my mormon friends here help me with it.
Unluckily most of them did not know the answers either.
Some of the questions went like this...


~~The center piece of the Book of Mormon record is a moving account of the appearances of the ___ ____ ____ to a group His other sheep (John 10:15) on the american continent soon after his death and resurection. Jerusalem. (first this does not even make sense, second we have never learned about John, third i wonder if cookie go this one right.. maybe my teacher read my post about clever questions. ;))


~~The Nicene Creed defines the Nature of God as a spirit who has _____ power and yet so small he could ____ in our heart. (Nobody in all my pod knew what the Nicene Creed was....i answered with great and lives)


~~True/False. Jesus Christ is The Jehovah of the Old Testament? ( Firstly, we have NEVER even come close to even mentioning the old testament in this class. Second, THE jehovah? as in there is more then one? this reminds me of Miss USA's intelligent speech on americas lack of map knowledge. Third, I wonder if my teachers degree is from america... but it is probably from TONGA..)


This was much too hard. 

2 comments:

Marissa said...

KENZIE! come to me when you are taking your next test. seriously? i thought everyone knew what the nicene creed was..

Kenzi said...

Oh well smart you are Marissa.
Please inform me about this creed