Monday, November 2, 2009

The Insomnia

I should have written my articles and read for class tonight oh well. tomorrow i will do that probably. also tomorrow i need to do laundry because its been about three weeks and all my underwears are gone....


I love desperate housewives lately. every episode just gets juicier and juicier. Everything that happens in that show relates to my international relations class. For example so you don't think I am completely crazy, last class we talked about Robert Jervis's fourteen Hypotheses of Misperception, and we watched the movie 13 days but we should have just watched two or three desperate housewives episodes because they are a much better representation.  although i have to give it up to Kevzy Costner~~


Laptop from 2k11. Look out Mac.
 My favorite thing about this whole laptop is how it looks exactly like a light saber when its all rolled up. 










1 comment:

Amy Carlston said...

i didn't do any of my work either. screw work.