Monday, November 9, 2009

The Bug

MaggieEliza and I live maybe a foot and a half apart.
So close.
No wonders we are in love...according to Amy.
The only bad thing about this is when we both use our beds as a chair we have to keep out legs still or else we play a game of footsies.. 
Feet are the worst. I have a terrible phobia.
Right now MaggieEliza is playing the game of footsies with me... guhh.


Also she just tripped and thought i didnt see so she told me she did some real cool combat move...(when she first meets people she likes to claim she is highly trained in Par Kore)  then i informed her that i saw what really happened and she simply tripped over nothing.. then she had a real good comeback 'i was trying to dodge your feet, and then..wait are you writing about me in your blog'


We stole a lamp from the piano lounge the other day. its the greatest addition to our room since kittenz. I maybe will post some picture of our room soon.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

are you trying to use arbitrary titles?

Kenzi said...

HAHAHAHAHA.
2 witty 4 me M.

Amy Carlston said...

ahhh hahaha maggie is so foolish. first parkour, now combat moves. who is that woman kidding. i still have yet to see her in action.