Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Inspire

I am glad that i live in Hawaii.


Sometimes i think that i want to move back to Utah,


I think that it would be better then here or i would be happier,
Or i would have more things to do with my time and i would be with all my friends.


But then i think about how great it is out here. Everyone is really strange but i like it. I get to hang out with people that i probably would have never hung out with in Utah and they are so different from me and they teach me so many new things. 



“Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they would be happy. Well, that is doubtful. So get as much happiness out of what you are doing as you can and don’t put off being happy until some future date.”
Dale Carnegie





Also i have the beach right across the street from me. However, it has been cold and rainy this week. 
Floods are coming..


MaggieEliza just told me that she is going to make a documentary this summer about life. && she told me that when i go to St. Louis in July i get to star in her documentary.
Fame is coming....











No comments: