Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Issy




This songs makes me feel so confused, because i feel so happy and sad and nostalgic all at the same time.
 I love remembering old memories, but some of them are not very happy and i wish they would not sneak into my brain as much as they do. I think about my sad memories, and i freak out about my sad memories, and i think about how much i think about my sad memories, and i freak out about how much i think about how much i think about my sad memories, and i think about how freaked out i get about how much i think about how much i think about my sad memories. 


My favorite memory right now is when I was visiting Isabelle in Amsterdam, we went to a window restraunt, and every time a cute looking boy walked by we made a kissing face or mouthed him to call us. Most boys just laughed and kept walking, but one boy took us seriously and came into the restraunt. We freaked out because we thought our parents were going to get mad since they were dining with us and we were a mere 14 years old. We jumped and dashed the three yards to the bathroom. Our waiter had been watching us all the while, and kindly asked the boy to leave. after a long five minutes he came and knocked on the door and told us we were safe. He didnt let us go free however, he laughed at us and told us how silly girls were. Then he came and told our parents what we did, luckily they laughed and made us feel like fools as well. Out of this whole jumble we earned free desert however. and i must say dutch desert is divine. 


I really miss Issy. I am planning to see her this coming year. IN AMERICA!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M PLANNING THE SAME!!!
I love your blog about me! remember the waiter tought us how to say hello in arabic: " salam" and then you went: "salami" when we left!!
xxx Issy