Saturday, January 2, 2010

twenty 10

The weather is so cold here, I have spent the whole day in sweats and i dont even care.


Going back to Hawaii in a few days for the last time. I am not really looking forward to going back, but im trying to look for the good things. 
First. I get to see all my new friends that i do miss quite a lot.
Second. I get to go back to warm weather and summer type clothing.
Third. I only have twelve more weeks there so im going to try and do everything on my list which includes many funs.
That is all i can think of. pretty lame list, but i really like being in utah a lot.
I miss my old friends here.
I miss my family.
I am going to miss the grand opening of my new home.
I miss Bella.
I like getting freezing cold the cuddling up in a blanket next to the fire where it is so warm. 
I LOVE having a car to get me around here, plus everything is so close to me here. I am not really a fan of naming a day the walstarmart day...
A big downfall to utah is the drama. There is always some type of issue here, whether big or small it is always around me in utah. Hawaii eliminates almost all drama. I swear its the weather. it is so hot and exhausting nobody has enough energy to create drama. or maybe it is just most the people i know in utah are from high school and still out of their minds. i still think its something in the air. 


Hello 2010.
You are my firsts,
Reading: Everything Is Illuminated
Listening: St. Vincent, My playlist is still lacking new music for the most part. UGH SO LAZY
Watching: Angelina Jolie marathon. I still cant get over how sexy she is.
Eating: Healthy foods right now, probably back to cereal in a few days. The cafe will be the death of me im sure of it.
Working on: My playlists, saving money, and figuring out my future fall plans
Wanting: to be motivated to go out for the night
Promising: to return to utah for at least the summer months.



So long 2009.
you were good for me.
Thanks for saving me from what i wanted.

 


No comments: