Monday, January 11, 2010

all grown up

I am not biggest fan of children
nor are they big fans of me
but some of them i really truly adore
If i ever have a future child i hope they are as witty and charming as this little peach

I have a dad that used to watch movies like this and life with mikey with me everyday.
I used to think i was curly sue. My hair was just like hers and dads hair was just like bills.
Dad combed my hair as soft as possible everyday (catering to my incredibly tender baby head)
One day after using the restroom, mom noticed something funny on the ends of my hair. turns out i had mistaken hair as toilet paper. F__K
Mom took me to get a haircut (good thing they were divorced)
The rest is history.
and Curly sue is now on wikipedia and an up and coming singer. goodluck.




No comments: