Thursday, January 21, 2010

Imaginary Ordinary

I can see people watching my super human will power dissolving, unconsciously maybe it is.

Stake president met with me last week,
Today was day three of three that the lady missionaries have asked to meet me. 
I feel a little sorry for them because they are here in laie, hawaii where 95 percent of people are members of the church already. So i give a smile and say "Im not sure if i will attend church this week yet?"


Today the conversation went something like this. "Will you be at church the lady missionaries want to meet you?" "I am not sure, why do you keep asking me to meet them?" "Oh, they just want to talk to you and get to know you a little better." "I am fine with meeting them, but i am not really interested in hearing their talk, so it would be a waste of both our times to have it." "Yeah you are right because they do want to talk to you about the church." "Okay, great. Let them know i am uninterested." 


Welcome back super human. 

No comments: