Thursday, January 28, 2010

Katias vintage shop

I recently become madly in love with this Blog that so darling.

I have wanted to get into sewing and knitting and all those crafty type things for some time now, but most of my friends and family thought it was weird and grannyish of me. I think i finally got over their judgements and decided to really get into it. they arent really that grannyish even. and if they are, most girls and even boys now-a-days are wearing vintage clothing from the 20's, 30's, 40's, 60's so they can thank the grandmas for their clothing because they are the ones who originally wore it. and all sewing does it make it a little different and renew the old. and plus its a cheap, cute, green route to go!

Here is a little sneak peak at some of Katia's ideas...




Isnt she lovely? 
All her ideas and outfits are so simple, yet perfect outfit inspirations. 
I love vintage treasures made into renewal projects!




2 comments:

bananas. said...

she's adorable! i love bloggie fashion information. gonna check her out now!

Katia said...

Aw thank you dear :) What a lovely compliment!