Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Guru

Bella grew a lump around her neck and i dont think i have ever been more sad in my entire life.
I spent the night talking to all my animal loving friends getting their opinions.
Most told me that she was so purebred that she was probably going to have many problems.
Truth is she already has many problems.
A. She is mute
B. She hates dog bones
C. She only eats a few times a week
D. She still has a soft spot on her little head
E. She acts like she has a mild case of the downs most days
F. She drinks and loves alcohol.
Bella is so great. (as you can tell, this is only the fifth post about her) I would be truly sad if she died.
So i made funeral playlists for both of us...

Bella's Playlist
I love my dog- Cat Stevens
Hound dog- Elvis Presley
Me and you and a dog named boo- Lobo
Puppy love- Donny Osmond
The bitch is back- Elton John
Chihuahua- DJ Bobo
Everything reminds me of my dog- Jane Sibery
The sound of silence- Simon and Garfunkel


Kenzi's Playlist
All my days- Alexi Murdoch
Leaving you behind- Amanda Blank
Is it wicked not to care- Belle and Sebastian
3- Britney Spears
Anthems for a seventeen year old girl- Broken Social Scene
Why cant i be you- The Cure
Time after time- Cyndi Lauper
Pretty ugly before- Elliot Smith
Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
If you leave- OMD
Be still my heart- Postal Service
Asleep- The Smiths

Our funerals would be lovely. and merry. celebrating our lives. after all its so cliche to have a sad funeral.
Luckily, Bellas lump is just a reaction to her shots not fully settling in her body yet.
PHEW



No comments: