Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jessjamesjake

One of the reasons i love Etsy so much is the three re words..


Reduce
Reuse
Recycle


Here is one of my favorite shops that has this concept down.
I absolutely love the fact that Jess uses old scraps from around for packing and shipping. Not only is it a perfect going green idea but it is unique and relevant. 







You can find more of Jess's clothes Here.
Such lovely and dreamy little outfits and accessories. Dont you wish you had a lovely little vintage shop like this?

3 comments:

jess (jamesjake) said...

Wow! What an awesome feature. Thank you! I love your blog. xoxo

steinschmuckdesign said...

I am in love with your Pics,
they are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

OH, HI! :)

Well even if we aren't, it's never to late to begin. So, hello, my name is Aren (this is probably already known) and I reside in the heart of the coldest places on earth (I consider it to be)! D:

It's strange hearing that you go to a Mormon school in Hawaii, I always thought the majority of Mormons lived in Utah. Maybe I'm stereotyping blah blah blah because I mean religious generalizations are usually inherently false.

ANYWAY, Esty. I really want the dress and sweater, like a giveittomenow want. You might want to look into tractordog and allisonmooney if you want to invest in anyother shops.