Monday, February 22, 2010

technicolor yawn

A few years back i had a newish friend who asked to bunk at my house for a few nights.
I said sure, only shortly after he arrived he came up with some awkward sickness that caused him to pray to the porcelain god over and over and over again. the only trouble being he had a case of the night soils as well. 
at the time i wasnt completely sure how to approach the situation, so i ignored it pretending i knew nothing of his misfortunes. only after the acts continued on for two or so days this approach obviously failed. and i had to eventually take care of my newish friend and his spewwww.
I only bring this up because i had another awkward run in with the night soils tonight.


So i was sitting in my corner stall reading my book at 1 am when another girl walks in and chooses the stall next to me. it was fairly quiet in there. but i guess i was being extremely quite. non-existant quite. because she was SO loud. either she is a very confident girl or she had no idea i was there. she was making noises i have never heard before. i wasnt really sure if i should just remain quite to spare her the embarrassment or if i should quickly get up and leave so she would never know my identity. i was holding back my laugher so hard, so i decided to do a foot check to see if it was one of the core six. then i could laugh out loud and make them feel real awkward but okay at the same time. it definitely was not. after about five minutes of exotic bathroom noises (not to mention the smell) she flushed and left. 


she left towards my hallway side. there are only three girl out from the core six. (since they probably dont read this im okay to say names) it definitely wasnt Ali the tan girl, which leaves Elke or Caroline. the Australian or the Chinese. my vote Australian. 


Dear girl,
Thank you for letting me know how your fiber intake was today. i might bring up some new rules in the hallway tomorrow.
1. Pee only on our side PLS
2. ALL other business go to the other side!!!
3. thank you from your friendly neighbor
im sorry if it embarrasses you, but i want you to know its just for kicks. we may have our differences, but one things for sure. we were both sitting in a bathroom late one night. hoping to be alone. little did we know we were both soon going to be interrupted. 


always,
Kenzi





2 comments:

Anna Diederich said...

glorious

Kelly Hannah K said...

hahaha, I keep imagining this happening to you and I just laugh & laugh! I probably would have said something quiet, but loud enough to know she wasn't alone. something subtle that they couldn't tell my voice like "wow" or "really?". HAHAHA, this is truly funny.