Wednesday, February 3, 2010

cool, now i can say


BOLD.
1. I’m a boy.
2. I’m gay. 
3. 
I’ve kissed a girl. 
4. 
I’ve kissed a boy. 
5. 
I have a facebook account. 
6. 
I have a myspace account. 
7. 
I know who Sid Vicious is.
8. 
I wear glasses. 
9. I’m left-handed. 
10. I’m flat-footed.
11. 
I write stuff on my skin. 
12. I have Sex Pistols in my iPod.
13. I smoke. 
14. 
I drink.
15. I’m agoraphobic. 
16. 
I wanna leave home when I turn 18. 
17. I hate my school. 
18. Someone already broke my heart. 
19. I already broke someone’s heart. 
20. 
I prefer books over movies. 
21. I’m bilingual. 
22.
 I swear a lot. 
23. My parents don’t know I smoke.
24. or drink. 
25. I sleep on a couch. 
26. I secretly despise most of my friends.. (? weirdest question)
27. 
I take pictures of myself a lot. 
28. 
I smile a lot. 
29. 
I don’t care about my nails. 
30. My ipod is my best friend. 
31. 
I lie at least five times a day. 
32. 
I care about what I wear. 
33. I’m an attention-whore.
34. 
I want to be a parent when I grow up. 
35. 
I wanna get married. 
36. I just nod when I don’t get what other people say. 
37.
 I care about what other people think. 
38. 
I’m always late for everything.
39. I do the peace sign when someone takes a picture of me.
40. 
I play an instrument. 
41. I sleep with a light on. 
42. 
I care about my cellphone.
43. I can’t live without a cellphone.
44. 
I’ve talked to a stranger online.
45. I think my siblings are cute.

46. I once had a crush on my teacher. ( in love)
47.
 I sing along when I hear my favorite song.
48. I look at the keyboard when I type. 
49. I use the finger often.
50. 
I make faces when my enemy/people I hate aren’t looking

I MISS HOME.

No comments: