Sunday, February 21, 2010

girl, interrupted

As far as sunday goes
1.i slept for a wonderful 12 hours
2.watched girl, interrupted
3.re-painted my nails
4.ate a chocolate ball
5.took a shower
6.had the best chat with mom
7.watched an oc episode


Plan for tonight
1. GET UP!
2. feed my brain, my body maybeeez
3. tidy room
4. midterm study hopefully
5. sleep!


Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted. -girl, interrupted



3 comments:

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

oh. yea.
history.
about that.

once i dreamt track practice was cancelled. i told everyone.

Anna Diederich said...

just watched this movie, because of your blog and my trust in your taste.

excellent, i envy lisa's vivaciousness