Thursday, December 31, 2009

photobooth photoshoot photogenic

Coloring hair job from a complete stranger turned out better then thought. 
But according to my peachy sister im a real mexican now. 
Damn the hawaiian sun for touching my skin
Step one to becoming blonde is complete. Thanks to Kylie. Mindys lovely roommate.
Tomorrow step two. Thanks to Morgan. 
Later in the week step three thanks to my lovely step mom and real hair stylist. 
I also bought a pair of thinning sheers. hopefully my last butch cut was just beginners luck or MaggieEliza is going to be a stress case yet again.
MaggieEliza wrote me today 
'Tonight at dinner i had a portabella mushroom burger instead of a regular burger...perhaps you are rubbing off on me kens.'
Brilliant just Brilliant. I love being roommates with Mag. 



Old

New 


blu





No comments: