Friday, May 7, 2010

uptodate

1. I moved back home to utah. its great to be at home. my one complaint is the weather is not so much spring weather and rather cold most of the time. jacket weather. 
2. I got a job! it found me though. and when i told my mother of it last night she told me no bueno... so now i guess i will start looking 
3. i have lost 7 pounds since i moved home! that equals about to be about 2 pounds a week but really probably 7 pounds in one week because for a while i was eating hemp hearts and drinking coffee every morning. then the coffee ran out and the hemp hearts got bland and i had no money to get more. but mother is home now so the kitchen will hopefully fill up again soon. ALSO she told me she was looking at treadmills! good news because she was always against them and i was always for them. 
4. Its really nice to have my own room and bed and bathroom but it gets kind of quiet around here during the days and i really miss maggie and marissa and alicia and devin at those times
5. I was so set on getting a bed a few weeks ago because its hard to see my tv with no bed so my mother, sean, and i went to ikea and got me a bed. but after 3 weeks it still sits in the box on my floor. hopefully ill get to it this week because right now all i can see is the negative on the tv.
6. I decided on the U for fall. 
7. I am on a new diet. whole foods diet, nothing processed. but its not going that well. im going to my grandmas house this weekend to grind some wheat for bread
8. I need to start exercising regularly 


No comments: