Wednesday, May 26, 2010

lucky pair

I came across the best pair of black boots at the DI a few days ago. They were so perfect from a distance. they were lace up boots, not short but not high. a little faded and worn looking but still in good condition. thats about as much as i could see from where i was standing. when i went to get closer to grab and try on some girl came out of nowhere from the other side and and completely stole them...I stood there for a minute thinking maybe she would look and try on and they wouldnt fit, but she didnt even look at them really let alone try them on. she just threw them in her cart looked at me with a smile and went on her way. i was a little upset at her smile and i spent and embarrassing amount of time hunting the shelves for another good find with no luck. 


BUT today i went to visit my fathers house and sitting on the counter was a lovely pair of green oxford shoes that he decided to surprise me with. 
THANKS PAPA

No comments: