Wednesday, May 26, 2010

next work is week

Since i have been home my job has been plasma.. but only five more days. five more days until the wonderful days of young life is over and i enter working life. i can say that i have not had a real job for a few years. i have stuck with house work for mother, driving around sister, writing a few articles in my bed, and giving plasma. 

The first time i gave plasma i fainted while doing so. the second time i was deferred for low red blood cells. the third time went okay. and the fourth i was placed next to a darker man who bluntly asked me if i was interested in black men. so i said 'no i am actually not' not completely true but i wasnt in the mood to make a new friend. however he kept talking to me asking me what religion i believed in. i told him none. and he said that was 'sick and wrong'... intelligent words. he never asked me what i believed but he did tell me how evolution cant be proven and nobody has ever witnessed evolution. also he didnt believe the big bang theory and thought that it was more plausible that a man named god somehow created the earth. Oddly he wasnt mormon. he believed mormonism was evil and he grew up as a muslim. i have no idea what he told me his name was but i completely love running across intelligent men like him. and the fifth-eighth times i have been deferred for low red blood cells.i really hate being deferred not because i cant donate but more because it feels like rejection and i hate that feeling. it feels like failure also because i have been taking so many vitamins and eating many many vegetables but STILL i am unhealthy. 

ALSO next week my favorite friend comes home! :)
GOODBYE MAY2010

No comments: