Friday, March 5, 2010

time is running

My last post stressed me out. thinking of the unthinkable 47 pages of writing. So im going to break it down for my sanity and over all wellbeing as a student.
its only going to be 9 projects. 9 thats all. thats so simple. that is only 2 projects a week. and come to think of it, i really have nothing better to do with my time then fill my brain with information. and after filling it, it shouldnt be too hard to write it all out on the computer and submit my brain for a grade.


If there is one thing i know about time, it always runs out
the end always comes.
It seems like just barley we were all sitting on alicias bed coming up with a list of adventures to go on before we all leave this island, but actually that was a whole month ago...
1. hike laie falls
2. sunset@sunset
3. skydive
4. explore the point
5. shrimp shack
6. kailua or lanikai beach
7. surf at castles beach
8. chinamans hat
9. stairway to heaven
10. manawili falls
11. diamond head ( did this on a past hawaiian trip)
12. devin must kiss a boy
and we have cleared ZERO, NONE items off of that list


All my girlfriends are coming back in the fall. all but me. so its essential that i do
#2

#3

#9

and witness #12

all the rest would be great, but unfortunately im not going to attempt to make time for them.
and actually if devin will just kiss a boy i would feel so complete. okay maybe not SO, but i would be feeling pretty awesome for her

3 comments:

michal said...

if only there were that many wonderful things to do in provo. i just get excited when the sun comes out.

Dayna Freeman said...

can we kiss

Anonymous said...

those kitties kissing are you and me