Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear You

Dear blog,
Sorry i have been neglecting you. i will work on it. and i promise my tumblr isnt getting very much attention lately either

Dear Dayna,
You are my best friend. I Love you baby! and i always will no matter what. and im mad you still havent received my package!

Dear Ray,
Be mine in the sunshine. i cant wait to see you!

Dear Marissa,
I am going to miss you more then you know. k sweet sauce yo.

Dear Gym, 
I always forget about how important you are to me. we were on such a high! what happened? 

Dear Alicia,
What happened to the OC?

Dear Hawaii,
You have been nice. now stop with the rain and wind for a few days please

Dear Homework,
I am not going to miss you

Dear Mom, 
How was your date with Gary? all i can think about right now is "now gary on the kick drum, come come" 

Dear Utah, 
PLEASE thaw out, PLEASE

Dear weekends,
Come faster! and end later

6 comments:

Dayna Freeman said...

dear. mikey d. don't worry everything will be fine. your my bestie toooo don't worry

Anonymous said...

dear aren,
you are so cool and funny and wise and pretty and chic and cool and smart and cool and hardcore partier and a party animal and fashionable, and yeah.

Marissa said...

Dear Kenzi, You are the koolest kat on kampus. Who will braid my hair when you're gone?

Marissa said...

...Who will I watch all the upcoming movies/share a Dr. Pepper with? Who will I write notes to in my boring classes? Who will lend me their hip/under clothing? Who will I recommend books to and receive equally good recommendations from? Who will yell my name annoyingly from the other side of my bedroom wall at all hours of the night? Who will I splurge at Taco Bell with? Who will I laugh with? Because frankly, no one else thinks we're funny. I need to stop now. Panic attack pending.

Eric Forrest said...

why arent you following my blog...ughhhh

anp said...

Wait, where is mine?