Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The VEGAN

Me and my friend Amy Hanson have decided to become vegan together.  
We just started on Sunday but so far its going good. She met another vegan at foodland yesterday (weird coincidence) but he told her about a health food store pretty close to us. 
This island is so weird, there is nothing here. only one health food store...

I have been reading a lot of Vegan blogs (this one is brilliant)  lately and i found a good one that led me to this article
R3AD it.
 it is very interesting. Its about Mormonism and Veganism. 
Also if you ever wonder what the life of the meat you eat is like take a look at this video...

1 comment:

Kelly Hannah K said...

i tried watching that video. but right after he said "what you're about to see is beyond your worst nightmares..." i quickly paused it. because as of right now, my worst nightmares are images from the movie "Paranormal Activity" & I can't sleep at night...