Monday, October 26, 2009

The schmomwork.

I have to write a paper for English 110 and Im annoyed with it because its mostly a waste of time class but I took a long time trying to come up with interesting clever things to write.


If you were a shape what would you be? Oval (much deeper thinking then those who put circle..clever)
What word describes you? crackerjack
What do you find most beautiful about nature? FREE ANIMALS! (a good way to promote animal rights..clever)
What is your biggest regret? eating meat (no one can question my morals)
If you could go anywhere, where? Hogwarts (just because its a classic)
Would you like to be famous? My friend knows Uma Thurmans phone number (this doesnt even make sense..clever)
What is your favorite compliment? Wow, what good writing you have (a good way to tell the teacher to compliment my writing more)
What is your favorite movie? Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (this movie hasnt even come out yet...clever)
What historical period would you visit? one word FLAPPER (if anyone at byuh knew what decade i was talking about i would have an instant friend)
Zodiac sign? aries (lie. but at least i could figure out who i was least compatible with according to the zodiac community)
Have you/do you have an imaginary friend? If you really want to know ask me in real life (so mysterious..clever!)
What do you want God to say to you when you enter heaven? Nothing! I want to live on earth 4ever (not as clever. but smart)

I saw Etienne! (a-tee-n) at the Hawaii international Film Festival
Watch the trailer, its possibly the only good thing about the film







1 comment:

Kelly Hannah K said...

you're a clever little one!
I LOVE EVERYTHING I READ